DIFM Processor Board (2-18GHz)
- The DIFM processor board will be based on ARTIX-7 FPGA
- The board has eight no’s of 8 bit, 80MSPS dual ADC channels
interfaced to the FPGA
- The DIFM processor board receives video signals corresponding to the measured phase from phase correlators.
- As per the DLRL design, six phase measurements will be required to get the frequency accuracy of less than 1MHz.
- Sixteen numbers of video amplifiers will be provided on the board for the amplification of SIN and COS video signals.